How to enroll in courses?
Our company provides a package service “residence permit – STUDY” for enrollment in preparatory courses”Language and Academic Preparation before University Studies in Slovak Language” at the University of Comenius. Having become your representative, we will submit all applications ourselves, collect the entire package of documents, accompany all instances. The personal presence of the student will be required only directly at the stage of filing documents for a residence permit in the police for foreigners in Bratislava, to which we will also accompany.
The package of services includes all costs of applying for courses and registration of a student residence permit in Slovakia, namely:
● applying for courses;
● submission of an application for residence in student dormitiory (the applicant pays the cost of living on their own, depending on the wishes and availability of places);
● payment of fees applying for courses;
● payment of state duty at the police for issuing a residence permit card;
● notarized court translation of documents (certificate of good conduct, certificate from the bank about the availability of funds, certificate of education, appendix to the certificate of education, insurance policy);
● escorting an applicant to university, foreign police, medical examination, to the dormitory;
● sending a package of documents by express mail for a D visa (for citizens from visa demand countries);
● registration of a power of attorney to represent the interests of the applicant;
● registration of a new e-mail and subsequent monitoring of messages in the applicant’s mailbox for communication with the University (required by Slovak laws);
● payment for medical examination;
● payment for student card ISIC.