How to get specialized secondary education in Slovakia?
Our company Slovakia Garant s.r.o. in order to popularize special schools in Slovakia and help foreigners to enroll in them, developed a package service “educational residence permit” for enrollment in the above-mentioned secondary technical schools in Bratislava. Having become your representative, we will submit all applications ourselves, collect the entire package of documents, accompany to all state authorities. The personal presence of the student will be required only directly at the stage of filing documents for a residence permit in the police for foreigners in Bratislava, to which we will also accompany.
The package of services includes all costs of applying for courses and registration of a student residence permit in Slovakia, namely:
● Applying for training at a secondary technical school (by your choice);
● application for residence in a dormitory (the applicant pays the cost of living on their own);
● payment of state duty in the police for issuing a residence permit card;
● a notarized court translation of documents (a certificate of good conduct, a certificate from the bank about the availability of funds, a certificate of education, an appendix to the certificate of education, an insurance policy);
● escorting an applicant to a school, foreign police, medical examination, to the hostel;
● sending a package of documents by express mail for a D visa (for citizens with a visa regime);
● execution of a power of attorney to represent the applicant’s interests;
● payment for a medical examination;
● payment of an ISIC student card.
How much costs procedure?
The cost of the program is 1935 euros, including all translations of documents into the Slovak language, our full support in all instances, issuance of an ISIC card, preparation of documents for visa D. Additionally, the student pays the state fee for the production and delivery of a residence permit card (7.5 euros), and special physical examination (185 euros).
● 1 part – 50% (967.5 euros) upon conclusion of the Agreement and providing a scan of copies of the primary documents;
● Part 2 – 50% (967.5 euros) after the student receives a residence permit card on the day of the medical examination.
More information about prices can be found on this page.
What documents are needed to apply for technical school?
To start the process of applying at school and registering a residence permit, the student must provide the following documents:
● scanned copies of domestic and foreign passports;
● certificate of good conduct with apostille;
● certificate from the bank on the availability of funds (at least 2500 euros in equivalent to local currency);
● certificate of education;
● insert to the certificate of education;
● insurance policy (for 1 year with a coverage of 30,000 euros for Europe).
Education in a secondary special school is an excellent alternative to getting an education in Slovakia. Self-study for free, with minimal living expenses. During his studies, the student not only receives a specialty, but also fully learns the Slovak language. This will make it possible to easily find a good high-paying job in the specialty in Slovakia, or continue their studies at any university.
At the moment, the Slovak Republic is developing rapidly. Enterprises constantly need qualified employees. This forces them to look for specialists abroad from Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Hungary, etc. Many employers are even ready to hire specialists without knowledge of the Slovak language. But the employment of a foreigner is accompanied by great difficulties in registration, to which is added the problem of the language barrier. In such situation, the specialist who received the Slovak education already has a residence permit and speaks the language at a good level would be priceless. Finding a job in Slovakia is not difficult for such people.
Where to go? How to start registration?
For all questions regarding education in Slovakia, please contact the Department of Employment and Education. All contacts are listed on the CONTACTS page. Our experts will be happy to help you figure it out and will fully accompany you throughout the process of obtaining a residence permit in Slovakia.