● After 5 years of residence in Slovakia, all family members will receive lifelong status of permanent residence.
● Security. Slovakia is a very calm and stable country. There are no companies drinking alcohol on the benches, cheaters, pickpockets, etc.
● Good ecology. Slovaks very much appreciate nature, and in every possible way protect it. Even in big cities there are a lot of parks, gardens and other green spaces. The air is very clean and fresh. Adults and children get sick less often, and recover quickly.
● Schools and kindergartens are very loyal to the children of immigrants. The support from the teachers and Slovak children is felt in every possible way.
● Huge infrastructure for child development. In Slovakia, there are many sports schools for hockey, football, swimming, various types of martial arts, as well as the development of artistic talent.
● Every year, children in schools go on all sorts of excursions in Europe, as well as in children’s camps and sanatoriums. Most of the financing takes on the state.
● In Slovakia, all state universities are free. This opens up tremendous opportunities for every talented applicant. Everyone can get a higher education in a European country, and in the future apply for high positions. Good specialists are highly valued in Slovakia as in any other EU country.
● Knowledge of languages. If you emigrate, for example, from Ukraine, then your children will know at least 5 languages: Ukrainian and Russian, Slovak, English and German. Languages are studied at a high level and there is a constant practice in these languages in communication with other immigrants, tourists and friends around the university.